HyperTrack is the API for anything that moves with commercial value. From startups to enterprises worldwide, product development teams build live location use cases with HyperTrack to power business efficiency and product experience.
Learn how to build live location use cases for your business with HyperTrack. Start with your use case.
- Track devices with the API: Easiest to start
- Track trips with destination: Best for order tracking
- Track trips with geofences: Best for driving productivity
Pre-requisites to build a live location use case with HyperTrack:
- Background tracking requires user permission in the app. HyperTrack SDK must be installed with push notification set up for server to control on-device tracking.
- Identify devices, trips, destinations, and geofences through IDs in your application. This way you can stay on top of of all that is being tracked.